In Adobe Photoshop, the Blur Gallery has five kinds of interactive blurs, each one of them gives you on-image selective motion blur tools with a blur pin. You can apply a combination of blurs to your image, and you can create some strobe effect as well.
Here are the five interactive blurs of the Blur Gallery:
- Iris Blur: Blurring everything outside the focus ring.
- Field Blur: Applies a gradient blur effect to the areas of an image, defined by pins and settings you specify for each one of them.
- Tilt-Shift: Simulates the images taken with a tilt-shift camera lens. It defines the sharp areas and then fades to blur at the edges.
- Spin Blur: It is a radial style blur measured in degrees.
- Path Blur: Creates blurs along the path you draw.
To read more about Blur Gallery, click HERE
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.