The beauty of layer comps in Photoshop is when you want to demonstrate some possible design alignments, you don’t need to select or deselect the eye icons or change the settings in the panel anymore. With layer comps, you can quickly switch between different views of a multilayered file.
Follow the below example to create Photoshop layer comps:
1. You have here a very simple arrangement with few layers.
2. Open Window > Layer Comps to display the panel.
3. Click the Create New Layer Comp button at the bottom of the panel.
4. Name the comp, add comments, and choose options to apply to layers: Visibility, and Position. The options you chose are stored as defaults for your next comp.
5. Change the position of the text layer, and hide the Sub Title layer.
6. Open the Layer Comps panel again and click the Create New Layer Comp button at the bottom of the panel to create our second comp. Name the comp, add comments, and choose options to apply to layers: Visibility, and Position.
7. Now you have created two layer comps. To switch between the comps, click the Apply Layer Comp icon.
To read more about Adobe Photoshop Layer Comps Click Here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.